The JBL Flip 4 is a great portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker. The favorite color just like other JBL speakers is black. However, there are other colors if you prefer a different look.
Popular features of the JBL flip 4 include;
- The JBL Flip 4 portable wireless speakers provide great, crystal clear, and impressive stereo sound in both indoor and outdoor setups.
- You can connect two Bluetooth enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets to the speaker and play music from each of them in turns.
- The JBL Flip 4 battery is a powerful 3000MA rechargeable Lithium-ion that provides up to 12 hours of playtime.
- JBL Flip 4 is a waterproof Bluetooth speaker with an IP67 rating. This means that it can withstand spills, rain and even submerging it in water or other liquids – without damage or degrading of sound quality.
- JBL Flip 4 speaker has an inbuilt JBL Connect+ technology which enables you to link over 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers to work as one hence provide more sound over a wider coverage area and amplify your party.
- The JBL Flip 4 has dual external passive radiators for powerful and better sound output and distribution.
Generally, all the JBL wireless speakers are among the best portable sound devices for indoor and outdoor listening. The JBL Bluetooth speakers fall under several series and some of the popular models include JBL Flip 5, JBL charger 3, JBL charger 4, JBL Xtreme, and more.
JBL speakers are usually light, meaning that you can carry them around and place them anywhere with ease. The rechargeable battery means that you do not need a power source to enjoy your music. You only need to charge the speaker to full capacity and then enjoy listening to your favorite music for at least 8 hours from most of the popular JBL portable speaker models.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."