Electronic funds transfer is a financial transaction that takes place over a computer network. The process allows customers to transfer funds between accounts within the same bank as well across different financial institutions. The electronic fund transfers include direct deposits, wire transfers, direct –debits, online bill payment services, ATM withdrawals, point-of-sale transactions and more. In […]
Tag: Direct debit
Register your domain
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Make Good Solder Joints
- What is an EFT Switch - Electronic Funds Transfer switch?
- What is Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Uses and and Benefits
- What is Attribution modeling?
- IoT in HVAC systems
- Schottky Diode Basics and Characteristics
- Top 5G Technology Applications
- Don't Fear Your PC's Command Prompt