Cellphones and other devices could soon be controlled with touchless gestures and charge themselves using ambient light, thanks to new LED arrays that can both emit and detect light. Made of tiny nanorods arrayed in a thin film, the LEDs could enable new interactive functions and multitasking devices. Researchers at the University of Illinois at […]
Register your domain
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Make Good Solder Joints
- What is an EFT Switch - Electronic Funds Transfer switch?
- What is Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Uses and and Benefits
- What is Attribution modeling?
- IoT in HVAC systems
- Schottky Diode Basics and Characteristics
- Top 5G Technology Applications
- Don't Fear Your PC's Command Prompt