Hot-swap controllers are circuits that allow electronic modules to be safely inserted or removed from active backplanes. The controllers manage the initial current to the newly inserted circuit, and prevent the flow of inrush currents that can damage the electronic components, or cause equipment malfunction. Limiting the high transient currents makes it possible to […]
Tag: What are Hot-Swap Controllers?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Make Good Solder Joints
- What is an EFT Switch - Electronic Funds Transfer switch?
- IoT in HVAC systems
- Dual-function nanorod LEDs could make multifunctional displays
- What is Attribution modeling?
- Data loss risks in cloud storage
- Domain Registration Price Comparison
- What is Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Uses and and Benefits
- Researchers Develop Malware that Compromise Building Automation Systems