A Schottky diode is a unilateral, metal-semiconductor device, with a low forward voltage drop and fast switching capabilities. Its characteristics are almost similar to those of the conventional PN diode. However, the Schottky diodes have superior properties such as the low forward voltage drop, fast switching in addition to producing less noise. They are widely […]
Tag: junction capacitance
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Make Good Solder Joints
- What is an EFT Switch - Electronic Funds Transfer switch?
- IoT in HVAC systems
- Dual-function nanorod LEDs could make multifunctional displays
- What is Attribution modeling?
- Data loss risks in cloud storage
- Domain Registration Price Comparison
- What is Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Uses and and Benefits
- Researchers Develop Malware that Compromise Building Automation Systems